Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

The Missy Malone & Friends Burlesque Revue

So yesterday I took a little road trip to perform for Missy Malone's Burlesque Revue, currently travelling the UK, and last night taking up residence at the Blackfriars Theatre in Boston, Linconshire. After the fantastic time I had doing Missy's show in Milford Haven in March I'd been really looking forward to this one, especially as I had a new act to perform!



On the way I stopped in Nottingham to pick up one of the other performers, the ever so lovely Dita tribute Carrie-Ann and we chatted our way through the rest of the journey, enjoying the rare sunshine (while I tried desperately not to end up with a truckers tan on my right arm!)

It was a wonderful evening spent with great friends, the rest of the line up being Fanny Divine, Em Brulee, Carrie-Ann, Snappy O'Shea and of course Missy herself. The backstage atmosphere was hilarious and we spent most of the evening discussing things far too saucy and embarrassing to write here  ;)

The crowd were brilliantly enthusiastic, just the way we like them! Here's a few pics from the night to show you what we got up to.


Me popping my balloons! Copyright Foxy La Flash


Balloon debris, I don't half make a mess! Copyright Magic Dave

Missy Malone. Copyright Foxy La Flash

Em Brulee. Copyright Foxy La Flash
Fanny Divine. Copyright Foxy La Flash
Carrie-Ann, Homage to Dita. Copyright Foxy La Flash
Snappy O'Shea. Copyright Foxy La Flash



My new act! The Present, pretty self explanatory really. Copyright Magic Dave
My new act - The Present. Copyright Magic Dave


The whole cast including Magic Dave and stage maid Cherry Blossoms. Copyright Foxy La Flash

So that was my Saturday night! Today I dragged myself out of bed at an ungodly hour (anything before 9am is ungodly) and headed into Derby to trawl an antiques fair at The Roundhouse, but I'll save that for tomorrow.

Nighty night!

Scarlett
x

No comments:

Post a Comment