Sunday, 17 July 2011

Making progress

All sorts of exciting things have happened in the last week or so. I finally got round to getting the fabric labels for Red Anchor sorted. After mailing a few different companies I settled on the National Weaving Company, mainly because the emails I had from one of their sales staff, Caroline, were friendly and she replied quickly and doesn't that make a difference! I sent the logo over to her, which was designed by my good friend Charlotte, and paid the £20 deposit (which comes off your order total) for a sample label. They sent 2, which arrived after about ten working days, and I was so happy with the quality I immediately gave Caroline a call to make an order for 500.


I'm itching to get my hands on them so I can start sewing them into everything!