Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years Eve at The Frou Frou Club

My last show of 2012, and I suppose also the first of 2013, was the fabulous Frou Frou club in Hebden Bridge, run by Lady Wildflower. It was my first time at this show and I had such a good night. The atmosphere on and off stage was brilliant, I spent the evening with lovely ladies backstage and the crowd were amazing!

Backstage with Lady Wildflower, me, Havana Hurricane, Heidi Bang Tidy, Ivy Wilde and Rosie Afterglow

Snappy O'Shea's side-butt

Sparkly boobs

Ivy and Havana backstage

Getting ready for act No1 - Kiss of the Cobra Woman

Heidi beats me in the sparkly boobs contest!

MIDNIGHT! Happy New Year!

Seeing in the New Year with Snappy O'Shea

Photo (c) Heidi Bang Tidy

Photo (c)  Havana Hurricane

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had as much fun as we did! I'll post some official photos from the show when they're ready.

I haven't made any resolutions but have certainly made big plans for 2013. I'm hoping to release three new acts, two of them using my new fire skills. I can't wait to get started on them!

What are your big plans?

Scarlett
x

No comments:

Post a Comment