Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Creative Nottingham

I'm sure I'll be mentioning this lovely lady a lot in the posts to come, her name is Charlotte Thomson-Morley and she's a very good friend of mine. Not only is she an extremely talented artist (who designed my amazing logo) but she is also my co-host at Dr Sketchy Nottingham and one of the team behind the Creative Nottingham blog. She very kindly asked if I would be a guest blogger for a fortnight and of course I said yes!

"CreativeNottingham was set up in September 2009 to celebrate and connect Nottingham’s creative, arts and digital business communities – or anything that promotes Nottingham’s status as a creative place. Our news comes directly from blogs, email and websites produced by creative practitioners, and covers Nottingham theatre, music, design, art, events and web."

Click here to read my first post!

Scarlett
x

No comments:

Post a Comment